Saturday, August 6, 2011

Making the swtich.

    I had an older blog that I don't really update or write in anymore, so decided that with my switch from Hotmail/live I would also create a new blog page and promised myself I will write to it at least once a week. I can tell you that my blogs will be very random and sometimes they will be about the challenges I face as a mother, soon to be wife, pet owner and just downright everyday average individual. Who knows what will go  here, hell I don't even really know, so it will be just as interesting for me to see how this blog transforms as it will be for my followers.

    I welcome all comments and followers, I just ask that you be respectful in the way that you comment. I don't mind  "potty mouths," as long as it isn't directed towards an individual. In other words no flaming and bashing me, my followers, or anyone who comments.

Peace,
Momma Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment